6 Hours per week (term time only plus 5 INSET days) hours can be flexible to suit the right candidate
Surrey Pay S6 £21,563 – £25,313 Pro rata £2,012 – £2,109
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and motivated person to provide careers information, advice and guidance to our students. The role involves planning and managing careers events, including careers days, work experience, university engagement and careers advice provision. The role also involves communication and relationship building with external organisations including employers, colleges and other relevant bodies. Provide individual careers advice to students, especially in the upper school. Attend some parent and option evening events.
The school seeks someone:-
- With relevant qualifications and experience in careers education or willingness to acquire these
- The ability to model the vision and values of the school
- To communicate passion and enthusiasm to students
- Communicate clear purpose and a sense of direction
- Listen, reflect and have the capacity to be flexible
- A well-developed sense of proportion and humour
Please contact; Personnel Officer on 01306 878782
Email email@example.com for an application pack.
Completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Personnel Officer at the school by
12 noon Thursday 28 June 2018
Interviews will take place week beginning 2 July 2018
The Priory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure